Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toronto Raptors: It Looked Ugly Early On

Samuel Dalembert. Awesome. On the stat sheet, it didn't show that he blocked any shots. Here's a case of a player's contribution not being shown in the stat sheet. He altered a number of shots and grabbed 14 rebounds in just 22 minutes.

What's going on with Donte Green. He didn't play at all this game. Sure, Paul Westphal favors Omri Casspi, but no playing time?

Darnell Jackson continues to impress with his limited minutes. He's pushes people around in the paint, and scores with putbacks or short jumpers. Great pickup.

Omri's been pretty shooting the three pretty well.

Tyreke is himself. It's strange that he drives to the hoop all the time, but there's nothing the opposing team can do about it.

I knew the Kings would have a tough time defending Andrea Bargnani, a seven-footer who can shoot three's. He's a tough a match for any center. I'm not sure what opposing teams can do about him other than to send a small forward to defend him. Kinda like what some teams do to defend Dirk.

Tonight is the Lakers. For some reason, we always play them well at home. I don't think we can win though. I always remember the game where Kings were up by 5 with 5 seconds to go, and Kobe Bryant won it by making two 3-pointers in a row (and the Kings missing their free throws in between).

No comments:

Post a Comment