Monday, November 15, 2010

Make That Fifth in a Row - And a New Title for This Blog

Kings lost another one at home. It's a close one, but we were down for most of the game. I'm surprised that Paul Westphal justified this loss by saying that the Detroit Pistons is a playoff team in the East. I don't know. He may be right, but they have pretty much the same group of guys as they did last year. They didn't make the playoffs last season.

Sure, you can blame the 3-ball. We were 2 for 18. Still, we actually have some post players now. Why aren't we going inside out? Why aren't we going down low to DeMarcus Cousins or Carl Landry more often down low instead of relying on our jump shots.

At least Carl Landry had a decent game again.

DeMarcus Cousins continue to rack up fouls and make careless turnovers. Sure, he's a rookie, but he needs grab the rebound and find his point guard.

At this point, I'm starting to think it's the coach's fault. He has decent players, but I don't feel like he's making the best use of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment