Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Almost Time for Phoenix Suns

If we can't beat the Minnesota Timberwolves in Sacramento on their second game of a back-to-back, how can we beat the Phoenix Suns on the road? We can't - even without Amare.

So why are am I still watching it? For the small chance that we can. Let's see what Paul Westphal can do. I'm beginning to think it's more of a coaching problem now than it's a personnel problem. If the season continues to be up and down like last season, then it's most definitely a coaching issue.

Paul Westphal needs to stick with a starting line-up. There's a reason why coaches stick with one line-up, and make changes during the game. Constantly telling his players that it depends on the match-ups or their performance from game-to-game will only lead to instability.

The Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings currently have the same records. Let's see who goes down tonight. Even though I'm expecting a loss, I hope we'll be moving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment