I knew it. I only watched from half-time on. I didn't see Samuel Dalembert play, but looking looking at the box score, he did play a couple minutes and blocked a couple shots. Hopefully, he gets to play more soon. His defense is much needed. Kings defense is still horrible. They allow another team to score over 100.
DeMarcus Cousins didn't get to play much because of foul trouble. We did get a lot of Darnell Jackson. Nice to someone hustle for putbacks.
I was watching a couple minutes before halftime when they were behind by 18 or so points. They came back and lead by 8 points a couple minutes before the game ended. And then it turned into the Devin Harris show. He completely took over the game and helped his team scored 11 straight. A tough game to swallow, but I expected it from these inconsistent Kings. No lead is safe with them. They can't stop anyone.
Tyreke was his usual self. He played ok. I thought he massaged the ball a little too much. Too many times, he just drives into a bunch of New Jersey players.
Oh well. I don't think they can win tomorrow at Cleveland. It's a back-to-back, and Cleveland beat Boston just a couple days ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment