Any time the Kings can get a win, especially on the road, I'm happy. Minnesota is a bottom-of-the-barrel team, but who cares - a win is a win.
Without Samuel Dalembert, the Kings still have trouble defending. They allowed a crappy team like the Timberwolves to score 116. I like DeMarcus Cousins, but until the team learns to defend, they're not gonna be much improved from last season.
It's just one game, but already, this looks like an up-and-down team. They couldn't make any stops at the end. They just got lucky, they outscored their opponent.
Carl Landry is steady. You can always count on him for 18 points and 6 rebounds. This game he got 21 and 11.
I'm glad our schedule early on is against bad teams. It'll give the team time to gel and work out their kinks. From the first game, I didn't see much improvement in terms of defense. I'm looking forward to Dalembert's debut agains the Nets, and that's a big if. He's supposed to be for 4-6 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment