The season's still a couple months away, but I thought I get a head start on my blog dedicated to my home team - The Sacramento Kings.
I really like the moves we made this offseason starting with the trade to get Samuel Dalembert. One of the Kings biggest weakness in the past is interior defense. Spencer Hawes, who was traded for Dalembert, was a skilled big men, but we needed a defensive-minded center who would alter and block shots.
Getting DeMarcus Cousins in the draft is the other reason to look forward to the season. Hopefully, he keeps his head straight. He's a skilled a big man, who can bully his way into the paint.
Tyrese Evans and Demarcus Cousins will the Kings exciting again. I don't know if we'll make the playoffs this upcoming season - probably not since the West is so stacked - but we should improve upon the 25 games we won last season.
No comments:
Post a Comment