Monday, July 19, 2010
DeMarcus Cousins
I watched two of the last three Sacramento Kings Summer League games after reading about how well DeMarcus Cousins was doing. I jinxed him. He was terrible in both of those games - Toronto Raptors and Dallas Mavericks. I think after the first three games, other teams got the scouting report on him and geared their defense towards him. He got pushed further away from the paint, and when does get past his defender, the other teams send two more guys towards him. Still, I can see the potential. The guy definitely has talent. He seems to be a decent mid-range and free throw shooter, is a good passer, and is a force in the paint. I can't wait for the preseason to start and see how he's gonna be integrated with the team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment